By Duane Pemberton
Subaru owners are perhaps the most loyal I know of – I got a good idea of this when my younger brother, purchased one a number of years ago. There’s a special bond that seems to occur between these all-wheel-drive cars and their respective owners.
This 2012 2.0i Premium is a mid-sized, 4-door sedan that is right around the $20-ish mark and has some good features, good ride and really good fuel economy.
See the video below for my more detail commentary:
- Base engine size: 2.0 L
- Cam type: Double overhead cam (DOHC)
- Cylinders: flat 4
- Valves: 16
- Valve timing: Variable
- Torque: 145 ft-lbs. @ 4200 rpm
- Horsepower: 148 hp @ 6200 rpm
- Turning circle: 36.1 ft.
- Base engine type: gas
- Drive type: all wheel drive
- Viscous center differential
- Transmission: continuously variable-speed automatic
- Center limited slip differential
- Fuel tank capacity: 14.5 gal.
- Range in miles (cty/hwy): 391.5/522.0 mi.
- EPA mileage est. (cty/hwy): 27/36 mpg
- Price: MSRP from $19,795