So many foods simply taste sublime with the right amount of smokiness added to them – everything from meats to veggies, I’m a huge fan of “the smoke”.
Here’s an easy way to infuse your foods with some smokey goodness.
- Take a heavy pan (Cast Iron preferred) and line the bottom with aluminum foil
- Add in whatever type of wood chips you prefer (i.e. alder, hickory etc.)
- Place a steamer basket above the chips
- Add the ingredients to be smoked on top of the basket
- After you add the ingredients, cover over with another layer of foil and then place the lid
- Smoke until you get the desired amount of smokiness